Two years ago, family dinner in Paris, excited children by the end of the year ...
"Children, as you'd expect, we will move"
"Yeah, we had a baby, we would like room for everyone ..."
"Wolf, for the moment, we do not yet home, but you will still be two per room. What will change is that we will fly to join our new home. We share the land of camels "
Sultanate of Oman. Nobody knows. When we speak of "Arabian Peninsula" is already clear. When we finally let go "a neighboring Emirates, Dubai, Abu Dhabi," there's eye contact your lights ...
But in fact, camels, there are a few of them, certainly. (One-humped, camels, therefore, but to say "camel" is still much more mythological ... then it's the same family, so ...)
In fact, we left the land of goats.
Everywhere. In each village. Even in the remotest corners. Everywhere.
Not wild, not very guarded. But they all have one owner who can find you if you happen not to accidentally crush a 4x4 under your wheels adventurer.
And goats eat everything. Acacia leaves, with the thorns that leave ugly gashes on our legs ... they attrappent it with their rough tongue, and are ready to climb your car if you had the bad idea of wanting to park in the shade ... (I smell a living, right??)
They eat garbage bags as they chew an extra strong mint Holliwood.
And they rock climb mountains without any apprehension. When everyone flees the heat, they are there. Anywhere, anytime.
And sometimes, their destiny is to finish our plates. At the meat department, if you read "Mutton" know that you will eat the goat. Simple as that. Never understood why. If anyone has an idea, I await your comments, it will change me links to Sites incentives or comments beasts and wicked people who do not understand the humorous and playful this blog. (Madame, Monsieur, if you agree, please take the time to read again about the houses in Oman. It's a safe bet that you did not get the nuance between "I do not care to be mean "and" I teased, watching the clash of cultures through our inner "I'm sure I insisted that we were treated like kings, and I am infinitely grateful to these families. As for criticism of my religion, I do not see the connection, or how you look at it ...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment