Mounting is misleading! I went back alone with the children (a medal!) But I'm not passed directly through Paris ... Ontario. The cicadas sing, I rehabilitates gradually hear French. I wait quietly as the light is turned green for 3 seconds before honking, I enjoy a variety of meats (ah, a squeegee 27 June, we dreamed about), I loiter in the bookstores (well. .. to be honest, I'm just looking at the shelves of the library of the house that I 'I invaded), I am surprised to see so many dogs in the streets, I breathe the air so light, I'm sick when I heard the old lament of high temperatures (31 degrees in the shade, still !) I take phone calls with loved ones, while during one year, or Skype or MSN does have enabled us to communicate normally (mild censure by the unique business communication .. ahem)
Dear readers, do not worry, I can still write a dozen articles, which I have the idea, photos, missing only the achievement ...
Patience, then!
Happy holidays to those who have a thought for my half, valiant worker trapped in paradise for a few more weeks, in his marble palace, empty of all furniture that travel by boat ... "murky" it seems!
soon
0 comments:
Post a Comment